Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Friday, January 18, 2013
Monday, January 14, 2013
This week I was really excited about competition week at Mojo Monday. I really liked the sketch and was excited to try it out. Sadly, I didn't get time to work on my card until it was already too late to enter. Still, here is the card that I made for my grandma, whose birthday is later this week.
I thought it would be appropriate to make a fun, colorful card for a fun, vivacious woman. I love my grandma!
Monday, January 7, 2013
After a long and much needed hiatus from cardmaking, I pulled out my paper last night to make a card for my brother. I was excited to do the Mojo Monday 274 sketch, although I didn't get it finished in time to post it to their website. Here is the card that I came up with. I hope he likes it!
- cardstock from Close to My Heart "Cruisin" line
- light orange ribbon that I got from a garage sale (brand unknown)
- light orange brads from Paper Studio
- Fiskars "Get Well Soon" stamp
- StazOn ink in Timber Brown