Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mojo Monday 257

This week is contest week for Mojo Monday. Even though it has been a busy one for me, I have been thinking a lot about how I would use the sketch. I finally decided to use some leftover paper from Ashlyn's baby book. Because it was from her book, I wanted to use it in a card that would, in some way, honor her memory.Whenever I think about Ashlyn, I think of purity, gratitude, kindness and love. I felt like the sentiment that I found was perfect: "May every day be a celebration of the heart."




Supply list:
  • paper: scraps (American Craft brand)
  • flowers: Recollections
  • sentiment: Cloud 9 Design, Celebrate expoxy stickers



1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, I adore the striped paper and the flowers, this is so cute...so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

enjoy *~*