Friday, August 17, 2012

Anni-verve-sary Challenge #2

Here is my big confession: I don't own a single stamp... or an ink pad, distressing tool and probably half of the other cool and useful tools that other card makers have. I would love to try them out, but right now my husband and I are saving up for our first house, so buying lots of scrapbooking supplies just isn't in the budget. I would love to try the Verve stamp collection that I keep reading about on all of these card making blogs that I follow, which is one reason that I am doing the Anni-VERVE-sary 2012 challenges. Of course the other reason is that I think it is fun.

This is the challenge:

I was excited to do something with silver brads and paper. Here is what I came up with:


Supply List

Paper: DCWV silver script paper, black, white, silver cardstock
Accessories: thin white ribbon and silver brads

I printed "Happy Anniversary" from Word with the Vladimir Script font.

You can look at the gallery with all of the Anni-VERVE-sary Challenge 2 entries here.


No comments: