Monday, August 20, 2012

Anni-verve-sary Challenge #5

I just finished the fifth and final challenge for the Anni-VERVE-sary. It took me a while to come up with a good idea for this one because it had to be something other than a card.


After thinking about it for a long time and going to several different websites for ideas, I decided that I wanted to make a pinwheel and I wanted to make a gift for my husband. Eventually, I came up with the idea of making a jar full of some of my favorite memories that we have together. 


I decorated the jar and typed up the first 20 memories that came to mind. It was fun to think about all of those good times that we have had together. I hope he has as much fun reading them as I had while I was writing them!


Supply List:
  • empty marshmallow cream jar
  • Paper: Scrapbook Walls "guest diamonds" paper with coordinating blue and green cardstock
  • Paper Studio Bubble-A-Bilities letters (C&J) and words (Memories)
  • metallic brads from Paper Studio


1 comment:

Sian Ridley said...

This is such a lovely idea and a beautiful gift :)