Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mojo Monday 254

I really like the card that I made this time for Mojo Monday. The layout is super cute and was really easy to work with. I decided on a navy blue and lime green color combination, which seems to be pretty popular right now (isn't it weird how colors go in and out of style?)



Supplies:
  • paper by the Paper Studio
  • green ribbon and brads 
  • printed message using Harrington font in Microsoft Word (I know everyone else uses stamps, but my computer is so much cheaper to use and doesn't take up extra storage space....)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

The colors you use are a great combination, good luck and nice card!

Bernadet Rodakowski said...

Although this sketch has several layers, you pulled it off with a clean, graphic simplicity with just the right amount of color punch. Fantastic! TFS.

Bernadet
http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

Denise Marzec said...

Very modern colors and I love the sheer ribbon. :)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Love the clean look of your card! Beautiful color and style. tyfs!