Monday, August 6, 2012

Mojo Monday 253

I really enjoyed doing the Mojo Monday sketch last week so I decided to do it again this week. This past weekend I bought a 6x6 paper pad that I was so excited to use for this card. I just love every single piece of paper in the entire pad.



Supply list:
  • Shine On... paper pad by BasicGrey
  • Yellow ribbed ribbon by Paper Studio
  • "you are my sunshine" printed from my home computer
When I looked at my paper options, I thought the yellow dots would look great as the circle in this sketch. when I cut it out, I couldn't help but think of the sun. I guess that's how I came up with the color combination. I really like how it turned out. Very happy and sunny :) I considered having it say "here comes the sun" (a get well card, perhaps?)... maybe I will make another one and use that line.


No comments: