Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mojo Monday 252

I just discovered this great site last week. Every Monday, the design team at Mojo Monday puts up a card layout and anyone who wants to can make a card using that layout as inspiration. Then, they just link up the picture of their card. Sometimes they even turn it into a competition. How fun! So, I decided that this week I would try it out.

This is the layout of the week:


I have been really into the yellow and grey color combination lately, so that is what I used for this card:


Supplies:
  • Yellow Grey Plaid, Recollections; Watering Can Dots, Lasting Impressions; yellow and gray cardstock.
  •  Foral embellishments by Recollections 
  • Ribbon from Paper Studio
  • Circle cutter by EK success 
  • "thanks" printed from my home computer

2 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

Pretty card,I like your colour combination , so refreshing.x

Casey said...

Jean, that is so cute!!!!!!